1. Attach a large flower pin to your bag to add a splash of color (buy this flower pin here)
2. Slide your flower's safety pin onto your belt (buy this flower pin here)
3. Wear your flower pin as a corsage (buy this flower pin here)
4. You can easily personalize your basic straw hat with a flower pin.
5. Pin a flower pin to your necklace to dress up a plain white tee (buy this flower pin here)
6. Create a fancy pair of flip-flops by adding a flower pin to the middle part of your flip flop.
7. Of course, flower pin makes the perfect accessory for your hair.
Since I am not going to use all these flower pins, I am giving away two of them. All you need to do is leaving me a comment to let me know which flower pin that you'd like to have (e.g. #1, #2, #3 or #5). I'll pick the winners tomorrow!
Disclosure: I received these flower pins c/o Sproos. I will not be compensated for posting this review on my blog.
Have a great week!