many options available here)
2. Black distressed denim (another identical version here)
3. Neon skirt (I picked this skirt up last week and I L.O.V.E it! It's available in 4 colors and I am wearing a size 00 here)
4. Boyfriend jeans (non-distressed version)
5. Burberry trench coat
6. Graphic tee - This tee is another item that I picked up last week and love! I got it in a size small and it has the perfect "oversize" fit.
7. c/o ASOS green skater dress - Since most of my outfits are more on the casual side , I decided to bring something a little dressier to wear to dinner. We booked a dinner cruise for one of the nights in Paris and I am planning to wear this dress.
Outfit # 1: 1 + 4
Outfit # 2: 4 + 6
Outfit # 3: 1 + 3
Outfit # 4: 3 + 6
Outfit # 5: 1 + 2 - Travel day outfit
Outfit # 6: 2 + 6 - Travel day outfit
Outfit #7: 5 + 7
I am bringing with me one pair of boots (to wear on travel days), one pair of slip-on sneakers and one pair of high heels (to wear on a riverboat dinner cruise only). I originally planned to bring my Tieks flats but am afraid they don't provide enough support for walking around the city all day. The boots I plan to wear with outfit #5 and #6 on travel days are with the cobbler at the moment (hence why I am barefoot in both photos). I also picked up these slip-on sneakers from Target and they're like heaven for my feet (currently buy one get one 50% off).
I hope you find this post helpful. Next, I will talk about how I fit everything pictured here plus the rest of my stuff into one carry on. Stay tuned!