I hope you're doing well and ready for the Thanksgiving weekend. I know I am. My husband and I just got back from grocery shopping. We're officially ready for our Thanksgiving feast. I can almost smell the turkey and Black Friday shopping..LOL :)
Congrats, girl! Please contact me with your mailing address. I am sure you'll rock it. If you didn't win this giveaway, no worries because there are many giveaways going this week within the petite community. I entered them all and you should too. Why? Because they're fabulous. Of course, don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win a TLBC bra of your choice. You can't win if you don't enter, right? Click on the links to enter the following giveaways:
1. Nelah @ 52 New Days who made me this very special gift is giving away some fabulous Dior and Urban Decay's makeup items. This giveaway ends December 3
2. Jean @ Extra Petite who is also one of my favorite bloggers is giving away some of her favorite items. I love everything in this giveaway so be sure to check it out. This giveaway ends Dec 12
3. Elle @ Fast Food & Fast Fashion is also hosting a reader appreciation giveaway. I adore her style. I feel like I've learned so much about the clothing brands through her blog. This giveaway ends Dec 6.
4. Angie @ Pandaphilia is also hosting her own giveaway. Congrats Angie on having 250 + followers. She is absolutely adorable. She always has so much fun taking her blog photos. This giveaway ends Dec 15
5. Twenty York Street is giving away this gorgeous BR statement necklace. It would be a great piece of jewelry to have for the upcoming holiday seasons. This giveaway ends Dec 5.
I know there are several petite bloggers planning to host their giveaway in the very near future. Stay tuned! See my previous post for a list of giveaway that will ended soon.
My family and I went out for Black Friday shopping every year and this year is no exception. Except we're going to start at midnight on Thanksgiving instead of 5:00 AM in the morning :) We're heading to the outlet mall since there are some incredible deals going on from midnight to 8:00 AM. Below are some sales I will be definitely checking out on Black Friday:
1. Ann Taylor Factory store: Additional 50 % the entire purchase
2. LOFT Factory store: Additional 40% off the entire purchase
3. Colehann outlet store: I have been wanting a pair of Colehann riding boots forever. This is a perfect opportunity for me to pull the triggers. They are having 50% off the entire purchase on Black Friday. If you shop from midnight - 8:00AM, you can take another 20% off on top of that. That is an incredible deal. I already called the store and have my boots on hold.
I have to get up and go to work early tomorrow. I'd like to get things done in the morning so I can get off work around lunch time and start my holiday weekend. What is your shopping plan for Black Friday? If you know any good deals, please feel free to share on here or Twitter.