LOFT - $35 and under event. Click here for a complete list of items that are $35.00 and under. Nothing to get too excited about. If you're looking for some basic pieces, it is worth checking out. I have these 2 items on hold for me to try on in store.
Talbot's - Buy 3 items and get 50% off (with code ADORN – shoes and accessories only). Thanks, Elle! I am not interested in their clothes but love their shoes. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes to try on today. If you spend $100 or more, you also get free shipping. Based on my experience, their shoes are very well-made. The ones that I previously ordered fit true to size. I really hope they’ll work out.
From top to bottom:
1. Corrine platform penny loafers (available in 5 colors)
2. Salena suede caged platform pump (still available in small sizes)
3. Sidra leather high-heel booties (still available in small sizes)
GAP – take 60% any 2 items (for November 19 and in-store only). This offer is for Gap cardmembers only. If you are a Gap cardmember, you should have already received this flyer in the mail. I stopped by my local store today to try on a few items. I didn’t end up getting anything (or putting anything on hold). Here are a few fitting room pics if you’re interested:
1. Light-weight corduroy leggings: I am wearing a 24/00 in this picture. The rust color is beautiful. However, the material is thin and they didn't fit me very well. They are $23.00 after discount.
2. Ribbon-trim black tweed jacket: I am wearing an XS regular. It's way too boxy all around. It's on major sale in store for $20.00 after discount
3. This skirt is my favorite of the bunch (I couldn't find it online). The smallest size I could find in store was a 2 (hence, it looks enormous on me). It is a great fall/winter staple for those who is in the lookout for one.
4. Marbled cable knit vest: It was a tad big on me but might work under a thicker tee.