Let me first start out by saying she is a very good girl. Never once in her life cried in a toy store (or any other places) for something that she wanted. However, we still want her to know that Christmas is not all about gifts.
- iPod: If you’re my long time followers, you probably remember she got an iPod last year. Unfortunately, she lost it 2 months later. She is now a bit older and hopefully will be more responsible. We thought it would be OK to get her another one as long as she knows how to take care of it.
- Squinkies: They are currently one of the most popular toys around for children aged under 10. I think they're fun to collect.
- Under the mistletoe CD: I've listened to the CD before I purchase and thought it was pretty good.
- Candy cane: one candy cane? Sure =)
- Books: We never say no to books. The little one is starting to read chapter books. We’re more than happy to fulfill this wish.
- Nail polishes: This set features 10 miniature bottles (similar one here) and I thought it would be fun for her to play with during her Christmas break.
- Markers and crayons: She wants to be an artist when she grows up so it’s no surprise that she asked for markers and crayons.
- Winter hat and scarf: My husband is a sucker for winter accessories. We got her the exact same hat and scarf last year in white. This year, she wanted the blue set. Besides the hat and the scarf, we also got her these Timberland boots and this J.Crew puffer jacket for Christmas. Gotta keep this girl warm during the cold months =)
I hope this list gives you a few ideas. Shopping for the little one is so much fun. It is something we look forward to every year!