I've been thinking about starting a Pandora bracelet for my daughter. I love the idea of each charm represents a life's special moment. It'd make a very personal piece of jewelry for her. However, Pandora charms are not exactly wallet-friendly (especially for a 10 year old girl). When Soufeel reached out to me, I am excited to learn that they offer a wide variety of products that will suit every occasion. Soufeel charms are the same size as Pandora but prices are much more affordable. I am honestly impressed with the quality of their charms. They are made from 925 sterling silver, 14(K) gold, rose gold or Swarovski crystals which can fit any Pandora bracelet.
For my daughter, I picked out the following 6 charms. They are beautiful, suitable for her age and most importantly, all meaningful to her.
- Happy family: Our family of 4
- Eiffel Tower: Her trip to Europe earlier this year
- Bonbon charm: Her love for candy =)
- June birthstone: Her birthday is in June
- Letter C: Her first initial
- Gemini charm: Her Zodiac sign
Disclaimer: Thanks to Soufeel for sponsoring this post