2. Best jewelry purchase - Cartier love ring: I purchased this ring as a replacement of my wedding band (more on that in a later post) and have been wearing it every single day. Inside the ring, I had engraved both of our names and the date of our wedding. Makes me smile every time I look at it.
3. Best fragrance - Jo Malone peony and blush suede: I started collecting Jo Malone colognes earlier this year and so far, the peony and blush suede is my # 1 choice of scent. It's light, elegant and lasts all day. I can't get enough of that scent.
4. Best shoe purchase - Banana Republic loafers *on major sale now*: This was a random purchase but it turned out to be one of the best ones. These loafers are so comfortable. I wore them for a full day of walking and got no blisters. I wore them to death during Fall and early winter. They run true to size and I can't recommend them enough
5. Best clothing purchase - Blank NYC suede moto jacket: I only purchased a handful of clothing items in 2016 and this suede jacket is definitely one of my favorites. The quality is incredible. Fits so well and you can't beat the price. Mine was a Bloomingdale's exclusion but there are more colors available here.
6. Best beauty purchase - Tatcha skincare: I am not a makeup junkie so I don't have anything to share. However, I'd recommend Tatcha skincare products. I have used their products for about 6 months and am seeing major improvements with my skin. They are well worth the price. The starter kit is a great way to try a full skincare routine without the huge commitment.