Today I’d like to share my Christmas wish lists with you guys. I hope you can use some of these ideas and find some last minute gifts for your loved ones. Why there are two? You asked! One is for the husband and one is for my petite secret Santa. If you aren’t familiar with secret Santa, there is a website called Elfster.com. There are 13 of us who signed up and joined the drawing. Once the deadline has passed everyone that signed up is drawn a name and they receive a note to let them know who they have. A big thank to Miss Jessy @ TheLittleDustPrincess for organizing this event. It’s a fun and neat idea for doing gift exchange. Come back here on 12.30.10 and see what I've got from my secret Santa. This is what I put on my Christmas wish list for the gift exchange. Everything is under $25.00. These items are great for stocking stuffers. Continue reading...
1. Sephora ultra lip gloss set
2. Stila backstage eye shadow palette
3. OPI mini collection
4. Merona leather pumps
5. LOFT argyle boot socks
3. Brother sewing machine: I took a sewing lesson a few months ago and never did anything with it. This is just a basic sewing machine for a beginner. My Mom is an excellent sewer and I hope to learn a few techniques from her.
4. Laneige Moisturizer: I have no clue when it comes to skin care products. Since I started blogging, I’ve learned quite a bit about skin care products from other beauty bloggers. The one that stands out the most is the Laneige skin care.
5. Laneige Night Cream: These products are super affordable and have great reviews.
6. A&F jeggings: I have been obsessed with jeggings lately. It is really difficult to find a perfect fitting pair of leggings for petite. I try to stay away from A&F and haven't been in stores in ages. I stopped by last week and quickly tried these on. I am telling you, they’re amazing. I am wearing size 0. Smallest size is 00. They are super thick leggings and come in several colors.
7. LOFT slippers: Like I mention here, my feet are cold all the time. Instead of wearing socks 24/7, I think these slippers are a good alternative. They are super adorable. I try them on in store and they run ½ size larger. They are currently 40% off.
8. Ann Taylor skinny leather belt
That is all for me. It is pretty short and sweet. What’s on your Christmas wish list? Please share! I might add more to my wish list after I see yours :)