How to use:
After I clean my face, I take a pea sized amount onto a cotton pad and lightly apply it all over my face. I use it every morning before applying makeup. It helps toning and moisturizing my skin.
The next product that I've tried is the Laneige white plus renew night cream. According to product's description "The Laneige white plus renew night cream works intensively while you are sleeping to give you radiant and clear skin"
How to use:
After I clean my face, I take a pea sized amount with my finger and apply it all over my face. I lightly press the palms down onto the face for better absorption. I use this product at night before bedtime. It helps my skin stay moisturized when I wake up in the morning.
What l like:
- A pea size amount covers my whole face. Each container should last me for several months
- I really don't like strong smelling products and both of the products smell wonderfully
- They absorb pretty quickly. My skin felt moisturized throughout the night and not sticky.
- Skin care products can be very expensive. You don't have to spend a tons of money to have good skin. The most important is figuring out what works best for your skin. The entire Laneige skin care line is super adorable. I believe all their skin care products are under $50.00.
What I don’t like:
- I wish the bottle has some sort of dispensing system. Since the liquid is gel-like, it doesn't come out so easily without the dispenser. Buy the product here. I am only a week into using these products. Therefore, I can't give you an intensive review yet. So far, I definitely see some improvements on my skin. My skin feels so soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning. If you have any experiences with the Laneige skin care, I would love to hear from you. If you have any recommendations as far as skin care products for super dry skin, please also let me know.