What I learned:
- I do not need to buy new clothes all the time to be stylish. With a few key items, I can remix my wardrobe over and over again and stay on budget.
- Don't be afraid to mix and match through trial and error and find the combination that looks the best. During this challenge, I forced myself to think of multiple ways I can wear an item.
- I'm happy to report I have stayed true to my shopping ban and didn’t buy a thing for the entire month of June
- Taking blog photos daily is really a pain. I admire those of you who blogs daily like Kileen.
What I accomplished:
- I’ve put together 28 outfits using 30 items in my closet with no repeats.
- By joining this challenge, not only I learned to be more creative with my style but I also paid close attention to how I look and feel in each outfit I choose.
All in all, it was a great challenge. Thank you so much for your comments on my previous outfit posts. I hope you’ll find some inspiration in them. Click here if you’re interested in seeing all my outfits for this challenge (outfit # 27 is here).