What I am wearing:
Pants: J.Crew Wool Cafe Capri - size 00P
Blouse: Old Navy - size XS (buy similar)
Shoes: Steve Madden Ulltra in blush patent
Watch: Michael Kors 5128 in rose gold
Clutch: ZARA leather messenger bag
I’ll start off with the good:
• The baked citron color is gorgeous in person. Surprisingly, it goes with most everything. The color is somewhat unusual but still very muted and classic.
• The length were perfect for my 5’2 height so that’s a plus. The bottom leg part has the right amount of slim fit for me.
Let’s talk about the bad:
• Can you believe these pants are completely unlined ? When I first opened the package, I was struck by how thin the fabric was. Unlined does seem cheap, especially at this price (and for something that is made from 100% wool). I am not allergic to wool but this can be a deal breaker for a lot of people.
• The waist measures 26 inches (laying flat) for a 00P which is an inch bigger than my actual waist measurement. The fit is not perfect but this is something I can easily fix with a belt.
• I look for pants that fit well in the thigh and rear, these pants do nothing for my figure (especially my rear-end).
• The material is so thin and unlined, it literally shows every bump and lump from any blouses or shirts tucked in which is not flattering at all.
I really wanted to love these pants and had high hopes for them. While I try to convince myself that they’re OK to keep, I know I can’t. So, back they go. On an unrelated note, don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win a beautiful necklace. If you haven't, click here to enter.
Have you tried these pants?