Previous monthly purchases: Jan - April | May - June
1. Black pencil skirt ($17): I wore this skirt to death (wearing here and here). For only $17, it was well worth it.
2. White eyelet dress ($32): This is the ultimate summer dress. I've worn it a few times last month and am looking forward to restyling it for the upcoming Fall.
3. Chambray rompers ($27): Didn't get to wear it as much as I would have liked (on me here)
4. Ruched knit skirt ($5): Best $5 I've ever spent! (on me here)
5. Floral pencil skirt ($8): Bought it at a warehouse sale (on me here and here). I link the exact same skirt in a different print.
6. Quay sunglasses ($50): You're probably sick of seeing these sunglasses. I can't help it. I love them so much. They fit and compliment my face well.
For the entire month of August, I spent a big fat $0 on shopping. It's lame to say but I am super proud of myself for not buying anything for the entire month. However, September (#birthdaymonth) is a total different story.
Total purchases: $139
Sold a few items from my blog sale: ($55)
Total spent in July and August: $84