1. Zara pearl buttons top - I picked up this top last month and am loving it. The bell sleeve trend is huge right now. I love the pearl details and 3/4 frilled sleeves.
2. Shein crisscross v-neck top *size S* c/o - This top is available in 6 colors. It's one of those easy tops that can be dressed up or down. The fabric is not see through and wrinkle-free. The criss-cross necklace and the ruffle sleeve are so on trend. Measurements: shoulder-to-shoulder = 14", bust measurement (laying flat) = 17"
3. Shein blue striped sleeveless top *size S* c/o - Blue striped shirt trend is everywhere this season. I personally love it. I love new twists on this classic blue and white striped shirt (not to mention the beautiful embroidery). Measurements: shoulder-to-shoulder = 13", bust = 18", length = 23".
4. Shein lace top *size XS* c/o - This is my most favorite of the bunch. It's so beautiful in person. Gorgeous lace detailing throughout. The fabric is very well made yet delicate and feel luxurious at the same time. The choker trend and the bell sleeve trend are so on point. Measurements: shoulder-to-shoulder = 16", bust = 17", length = 21".
5. GAP linen oversize boyfriend shirt *size XS* - Everyone needs a classic white shirt and this one is great for warmer weather. It's loose and baggy on me but I don't mind. I can tuck it in for work or pair it with denim shorts on the weekend. I can also use it as a swim cover-up. It's a linen shirt so wrinkles are expected
6. Boohoo embroidery skinny jeans *size 2* - I've had good luck finding jeans lately. I found 2 pairs of skinny jeans that I am so in love with. Embroidered jeans are the new rage this season (thanks to Gucci). I didn't want to spend more than $50 on a pair of trendy jeans and am so excited to found these. I ordered a handful of items from Boohoo in the past and luckily, I love every single thing. These jeans are thick yet super comfortable to wear. The embroidered detail is so pretty and the most important thing is they fit extremely well on my short frame. I just realized they're no longer available but similar options available here.7. Charlottle Russe skinny boyfriend jeans *size 0* - This was a random find and I am so pleased with the fit. Again, I don't want to spend a lot of money on trendy items and these jeans fit the bill
8. Shein ripped overalls *size S* c/o - I've been wanting a pair of denim overalls for a while but am not sure how they would look on me. Am I too old for overalls? lol I am still indecisive about them but one thing I have to say is that they fit extremely well. I was pleasant surprised because it's really hard to find a pair of overall that fit a petite frame and look cute. They're perfectly worn in and great rip placement.
9. Shein tie dress *size S* c/o - This dress is probably my least favorite item in this haul. Love the silhouette and the unique design. The material is pretty decent as well. However, it's a bit short on me (I am only 5'2"). I can get away with it but if you're taller, I don't recommend this dress. I paired it with my favorite sandals here but it would look cute with a pair of white sneakers as well