- The quality is exceptional. All swimsuits are knitted by hand, by the owner.
- Their styles are unique. There is a pretty good chance that you will not run into somebody on the beach who is wearing the same swimsuit as yours. Earlier this season, I bought a swimsuit from H&M and I ran into a girl on the beach that wore the exact same one.
- Sizes range from XS – L. However, all swimsuits can be customized to fit your measurements. All you have to do is pick out the color and the style that you like and provide your measurements. Your custom swimsuit will be finished in 2-3 weeks.
- Since everything is handmade, the cost for swimsuit is pretty expensive compared to a typical off the rack brand. Prices range from $225.00 - $300.00
- Most of their swimsuits have minimal padding. If you’re a petite like me and need some lifts, these suits might not be a good option for you. **Update** I just got an update from the owner, padding for the top is available by request!!
If you're looking for a high-quality swimsuit, I recommend checking out MaggieMaySwimwear.com. The customization definitely is a plus when it comes to finding the right swimsuits for petites. Many thanks to Maggie May Swimwear for giving me a chance to review their products.
Disclosure: I received this suit courtesy of MaggieMaySwimwear.com. As always, my reviews are my personal opinion. I will not be compensated for posting this review on my blog.
Have a great week,