What I like:
- It's so hard looking for the perfect camel shade. This one is not too light and not too dark. It’s just simply perfect! I’ve seen this LOFT coat in store and the camel color is a tad lighter than what I would have liked.
- It is extremely affordable.
- A size 2 fits me perfectly including sleeve length and body length. It might be a little long for someone who is shorter than 5’2.
- There are so many details that make the coat look really chic and much more expensive than it actually cost.
- The wool feels soft and no itchy wool feeling.
What I don’t like:
This is actually not a negative thing to say about this coat. It's just what I prefer. I wish it was a bit more thicker for the winter months in the Midwest. But (here are my excuses..LOL), I rarely go out in cold weather, my car is always in the garage during Winter and it only takes me 2 minutes to walk from the parking lot to my office. It's not a light jacket by any means. It's just not a heavy wool jacket if that’s what you’re looking for.
What I am wearing:
Coat: H&M - size 2 (similar here - almost identical & avail. in size 0)
Denim: Forever 21 - size 25(buy here)
Boots: very old (buy similar here - comes in size 5.5)
Bag: Burberry smoked check satchel (buy here)
Material: 60% wool and 40% viscose (not bad at all)
Measurements (laying flat - size 2): Sleeve length = 24", shoulder to shoulder = 13", waist = 14" and body length = 34".
I am sorry for not getting this review out while H&M was having the 25% off coupon. Even without the coupon, the coat is still very affordable. There are still many left at my local H&Ms. If you're interested in this coat, you shouldn't have any problems finding one.
Have a great week!