The truth is I ordered this exact clutch in gold hardware from Saks in October. Within the same week, I found the bag that I've been stalking for months. I couldn't justify spending the money on both so I returned the clutch. Then I kept thinking about it (it's a blessing and a curse at the same time). When Christmas rolled around, I am thankful that hubby let me pull the trigger on this clutch =) I've used it a few times during the holidays and can't recommend it enough
- I love the simplicity of this clutch. The design is simple, chic and elegant.
- The leather quality is absolutely amazing. You know I am the biggest fan of pebbled leather (see the photo below)
- The color was not my first choice but since I plan to purchase only one clutch, I wanted something neutral. Nude is a color which goes with practically everything.
- The silver hardware is right up my alley
- Fits everything I need for a night out (see a short clip below). The inside pocket does not fit much (maybe a valet ticket?). I can fit my phone (regular 6), a card case (2 cards and some cash), a medium sized sunglasses pouch (or can be substituted for a pack of tissues/gum, my bulky key fob and a lipstick. That's everything I need to carry for a night out
- The price is actually not bad for a luxury leather piece
I couldn't find any cons. However, the fact that it doesn't come with a removable shoulder strap could be a con for someone. For me, it's actually a pro. I know I can always use my Chanel wallet on chain as a clutch but sometimes, I just don't want to mess with the chain. When you tuck the chain inside, the available space is very limited.